09 Dec Team
Posted at 06:19h in teamCat
The Ravens Club cannot thank the following people enough for their help and encouragement as we travel along this journey pursuing our dream of bringing great food, drink and exceptional service to Main Street in our hometown of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- To Our Families: For their gift of time, support, encouragement and motivation to pursue a dream.
- Chad and Heidi Reichert of spirit3design: For the seemingly endless support in the design of the web site, logo, menus, signage, fonts but most importantly thank you for your friendship and encouragement.
- Chef Scott Behler: For rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to succeed.
- Matt and Jennifer Pavich of JWP Consulting and The Booze Whisperer: For you gift of writing, correcting our mistakes and advice. Here’s to pursuing the perfect cocktail!
- Todd Mathews and the Momus, Inc. design team: For sharing our vision and helping to make it a tangible reality. Your sage advice kept us on track.
- Kevin Lovell, Jay, Phil, Joe and the rest of the Lovell Contractors, Inc team: For being a real partner in our vision, giving great advice and most importantly, taking a piece of paper and turning it into something real!
- Frank Johnson and the Robertson Morrison team: For helping us to breathe easy.
- Jeff Davis of Your Neighborhood Handy Services, (734) 546-2479: For his tireless efforts in fixing everything that was broken! We could not have done it without you, Jeff
- Ari Sussman: For your help in creating enlightened libations and sharing our vision in serving the best behind the bar, in the kitchen and all spaces in between.
- Joanie Hales and the Zing Train team: For sharing your passion for teaching great service and showing us how to give it!
- Magda Gulvezan: Thanks for supporting the home team!
- All our local Supply Partners: For helping us to create an exceptional experience.
- The wonderful city of Ann Arbor: For your assistance, patience, guidance and most importantly embrace of our team and concept. Cheers to a long and rich partnership.